Sunday, 8 August 2010

Dreaming of 4 weeks tonight!

That's right, 4 weeks tonight I'm dreaming of 'supping' champers beneath la Tour Eiffel! Yes, it really feels like it's upon me now - the dream of completing my very own Tour de France will soon (I hope) be a reality!

This week's work and weather has meant that my training has been mainly gym based - 3 sessions, one spinning class and one 50km cycle. However based on this afternoon's workout I'm feeling strong and ready for the challenge ahead.

As for the coming week, I'm hoping to do at least one decent length ride, plus a couple of spinning classes and perhaps even some swimming. I'm at the point now where I feel I should just try to fit in whatever type of exercise I can.

1 comment:

  1. I like the optimism. You are looking at the completion rather than the start. That's a lesson for me. Good luck for this week.

    ReplyDelete