Ok, so I didn't quite manage 500km in 5 days. Indeed common sense prevailed! I mean I was on holiday after all, so needed a few days' rest to recharge the batteries before going back to work. Still, I'm pleased with the 390km in 5 days, and within that, the 309km in 48 hours. I can't believe it's now less than 6 weeks away!
Tuesday, 27 July 2010
Less than 6 weeks to go!
Ok, so I didn't quite manage 500km in 5 days. Indeed common sense prevailed! I mean I was on holiday after all, so needed a few days' rest to recharge the batteries before going back to work. Still, I'm pleased with the 390km in 5 days, and within that, the 309km in 48 hours. I can't believe it's now less than 6 weeks away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This is an amazing effort. You are in a position where September will be a walk in the park. I hope we shall be able to keep up with you. And tomorrow, it's 5 weeks! That's getting a bit scary.
ReplyDelete